Dental Research Center
Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
Welcome to Mashhad Dental Research Center (MDRC) website. This institute is comprised of trained scientists who are active members of Mashhad Dental School faculty. MDRC provides research home for Dental Faculty, undergraduate, and postgraduate students, with a unique opportunity to participate in significant clinical, multi-disciplinary and healthcare research projects. It also has close proximity and collaboration with Journal of Mashhad Dental School.
MDRC is an organized unit located in Mashhad Dental School and its mission is to study the basic mechanisms of oral and dental diseases and perform original research, which will improve the ability to understand, recognize and treat oral and facial disease. As part of its mission, Mashhad Dental Research Center also sponsors several annual educational activities and workshops for its members, the scientific community, and for graduate students in Mashhad. The members are committed to expanding basic and clinical research so as to extend the benefits of improved oral health to everyone. Its mission also includes:
- Introducing and strengthening this research center in province of khorasan, Iran and world wide
- Guiding, facilitating, regulating and administrating dental research projects
- Expanding the research institute subunits
- priority setting based on needs of dental research
- Encouraging and enabling researchers
- cooperating with industrial sites to meet their needs to gain their support for the research institute
- Periodical evaluation of the research center
A message from the dean ...